Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome S&GF posters

GoBlueInAtlanta

Glad to have you fine folks.

We're keeping this board on the dl so as to avoid the trolls, so enjoy but please keep it to yourself.

buckeyebikerbabe said:
Thanks for inviting us! Looks like a great group of people here.

I hope we can build a board here similar to the one GLB built over there. Before you know it, we'll be singing Kumbayah, except in November, of course.
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
buckeyebikerbabe said:
Thanks for inviting us! Looks like a great group of people here.

I hope we can build a board here similar to the one GLB built over there. Before you know it, we'll be singing Kumbayah, except in November, of course.
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>
Then we'll just be singing Carmen Ohio. You can join in if you want. :)

MichChamp02 said:
what is S&GF?

Sports & GirlFriends?

Scarlet & Gray Fever is a board started by a guy named Golden Buckeye. He invited fans from other teams and that's how Vic and I ended up over there. It's a ProBoard site with amazing customization. Each fan had a "skin" so it appeared that the site was specifically for their team. Anyway, there are fans from UOS, Michigan, Miami, Texas A&M, Nebraska, etc. No trolls, great interaction, respectful trash talk. The folks I invited are the best of the best.

Sports & GirlFriends was a good guess, though.

oh. Sounds cool, but there's just no way I could ever post regularly on a site called "Scarlet & Gray Fever."

MichChamp02 said:
oh. Sounds cool, but there's just no way I could ever post regularly on a site called "Scarlet & Gray Fever."

Vic and I have fought a valiant fight over there.

Back