Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #10 Pistons vs. Mavs

tinselwolverine

Don't mean to step on nobody's toes but it didn't appear as if anybody was gonna start a game thread.

Watching the game here in Dallas on Fox Sports SW.

Go Pistons!!!

Gonna go see the Wings play the Stars here Tuesday.

Went to watch the Sugar Bowl with the Dallas M Alumni Club one week ago, we were also watching the Wings v Stars game that night too.

Go Pistons!!!!

Pistons getting destroyed by the Mavs

Red Wings getting crushed by the freakin Islanders

Great Detroit sports night...

Pistons are absolute trash. Enough of these game threads.. This is total embarrassment.. I think this is becoming the Matt Millen Pistons era.. NO joke..

Blaha is so bias lol.. Maxiell makes a weak ass and 1 and gets so excited but Brendan Wright makes perhaps one of the greatest oop dunks of the year, and he announces it as it was a weak jumper..

The Pistons were really really good for quite a few years in a row. It will take some time to rebuild, and yes, we are about as bad as it gets, but I would rather get a great draft pick than make the playoffs as the 7th seed and get a role player in the draft. It is so tough to get out of that stagnant zone in the middle of the pack.

With the contracts and talent they have...I'd say they're more pinned down at the bottom than rebuilding.

jmakula87 said:
The Pistons were really really good for quite a few years in a row. It will take some time to rebuild, and yes, we are about as bad as it gets, but I would rather get a great draft pick than make the playoffs as the 7th seed and get a role player in the draft. It is so tough to get out of that stagnant zone in the middle of the pack.

That's why the "NEW" NBA stinks. You need a top 2 pick to get better. Pick 9 and its not good enough. So to get better, we nave to hope they lose games :)

There was quie a period of suckiness between the Bad Boy Dayss and the next title and all those conference championship series appearance. Hope this period of suckiness won't last as long.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
jmakula87 said:

That's why the "NEW" NBA stinks. You need a top 2 pick to get better. Pick 9 and its not good enough. So to get better, we nave to hope they lose games :)

Yeah, it is brutal. You either have to hope you strike big with a high potential guy that is a bit of a question mark, or you just have to suck. Very frustrating the way it is, but the Pistons had so many good years that it is hard to get overly frustrated, and I think that our last two top picks are very good and we were very fortunate to have them fall to us.

It's pretty simple though...the Pistons don't have a superstar in a superstar's league. Times have changed...even from 2004.

Back