Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This is sad

bestisbest

396063_10150576721175295_71284685294_11433614_1707969400_n.jpg

Really? This is the poster they are giving out on the 20th. God I feel bad for Monroe.

#1 pick here we come!

Why feed bad for Monroe, it was his decision to look like a dumbass.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why feed bad for Monroe, he's the one who did it?

Whats he going to say, no? I'm sure he wasn't for the idea, but its not like he can oppose it. Hes no that kind of guy.

I'm nt a poster guy so nothing would interest me, unless it had a few Benjamin's pasted to it.

Hahahah that is hilarious. Terrible poster, but I think it would be hilarious to have in my room.

I don't get what is so bad with this. Monroe does look like a hollywood black cop from the 60s.

But more, any press is good press. At least it seems the team is beginning to realize he's our best player and pushing him more in that direction. I'll still hope for the #1 pick, but changing the image from overpaid nobodies to young developing core can't come fast enough. I always hate it when I see Ben Gordon or Rodney Stuckey's picture in the newspaper trying to get me to buy tickets. Nobody is buying a ticket to see Ben Gordon or Rodney Stuckey.

Back