Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #11 Pistons @ Bucks

bestisbest

52-43 Bucks at the half

Monroe has 10 and 7

Knight has 15 points

I just love whats happening.

Knight and Monroe keep playing like beast, and we still lose. Its a win-win. We need that #1 pick.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]I just love whats happening.

Knight and Monroe keep playing like beast, and we still lose. Its a win-win. We need that #1 pick.

Amen. Exactly.

Greg Monroe will be a top 3 center in this league. Book it.

God hes playing like a beast. 28 points, 14 rebounds! and still 5 minutes left.

Knight also has 20 on 7-9 shooting.

God damn. Beast mode for Monroe tonight. Too bad Gordon can't hit shit. We'd probably be winning.

MalFunkShun said:
God damn. Beast mode for Monroe tonight. Too bad Gordon can't hit shit. We'd probably be winning.

Ehh im okay with the Loss ;)

Another fantastic move by Moose. God I love this guy.

32 and 16

Guys, have we somehow regressed even further from our terrible year last year? I thought with Knight wed be better.

jrange378 said:
Guys, have we somehow regressed even further from our terrible year last year? I thought with Knight wed be better.

Well we lost Rip, Tmac, and Wilcox. Who all had decent years last year.

Id say the guys we want to progress(Monroe, Knight, Jerebko) are doing so. Everyone else.. Well ya...

Swapping a veteran for a rookie rarely improves a team's record in the first year. That's fine though, we don't need wins, just development.

Monroe was absolutely fantastic last night, and it was wonderful to finally see the team feed him like they should. Knight has been incredibly inconsistent, but it is what it is. My only issue is that it feels like Knight isn't being asked to do a whole lot of PG things. He's asked to shoot more than pass, and I am not sure how much that helps his long-term development (remember Stuckey?). It doesn't help, either, that he seems almost afraid of contact and gets stuck in the lane surrounded by defenders too much.

Back