Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jets To Go Back To Sqaure 1 With Dirty

lions2011

to funny...kinda sucks the Sanchez lovers didn't follow over to this board from the ESPN.

Mark Sanchez - QB - Jets

New Jets OC Tony Sparano plans to go back to "square one" with Mark Sanchez.
"We

Henne had more arm and accuracy than Sanchez has ever shown and Sparano ruined him and his confidence. This will end badly.

With how much media coverage the jets got over the passed couple years Schottenheimer always kinda seemed like a douche to me and Sanchez followed suit. The change might be for the better for him with Sporano there. Either that or he just plain sucks at qb lol.

Guy gets selected 4th and he's starting over in year 4, lol.

I'm glad the Stafford/Sanchez debate can be buried. Sanchez showed he can't put the team on his shoulders without a running game to rely on.

Rumor: Peyton Manning to play for the Jets next season.

smayschmouthfootball said:
Rumor: Peyton Manning to play for the Jets next season.

not with their cap situation....they're gonna have to cut loose some big $$ guys.

Not only that, but the Colts have all but said they won't trade Peyton to NYJ or any other direct rival in the AFC. Teams like the Redskins (with Shanahan) that would be willing to gamble on 1-2yrs with Manning are more realistic, IMO.

If you have a shitty QB, if he's available Peyton should be a no-brainer. Especially if you draft a guy and want him sitting a couple years.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Guy gets selected 4th and he's starting over in year 4, lol.

The Jets are idiots. The whole lot of them. Can't and won't admit their mistakes in drafting the putz...lol.

At least he's throwing his johnson in some fn hotties. Anybody catch that TMZ episode where he had numerous chicks come by his hotel in a limo one after the other? I missed it but was told about it and couldn't stop laughing.

tonyballs said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Guy gets selected 4th and he's starting over in year 4, lol.

The Jets are idiots. The whole lot of them. Can't and won't admit their mistakes in drafting the putz...lol.

At least he's throwing his johnson in some fn hotties. Anybody catch that TMZ episode where he had numerous chicks come by his hotel in a limo one after the other? I missed it but was told about it and couldn't stop laughing.

At least he is still single, and didn't cheat on his still quite attractive wife, like the Sperminator had, including impregnating his children's nanny/housekeeper, then their rugrat offspring having had access to their home, all the while doing the same as Stenchez, having call-girls coming and going in the "wee-wee" hours from his hotel room in Sacramento.

What a POS, even over such notorious womanizing scumbags like Fapvre and Tiger Woody, as I don't have as much sympathy for their spouses as I do his.

Turok said:
tonyballs said:

At least he is still single, and didn't cheat on his still quite attractive wife, like the Sperminator had, including impregnating his children's nanny/housekeeper, then their rugrat offspring having had access to their home, all the while doing the same as Stenchez, having call-girls coming and going in the "wee-wee" hours from his hotel room in Sacramento.

What a POS, even over such notorious womanizing scumbags like Fapvre and Tiger Woody, as I don't have as much sympathy

for their spouses as I do his.

You're not suggesting Arnold's wife is attractive are you? Well, i guess if you like that skeleton, goblin look going for her. Yowsas!!

Back