Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Uh oh Saints!

mhughes0021

wish we had gholdston (sp?)

Brees almost a pick 6....49ers looking good lol

It isn't looking good or the Saints at all.....It is still early though.

lol fumble on the ensuing kick return. Why the fuck is that roby guy back there?....wheres sproles?

I hope the Saints get raped with no lube.. Fuck them.. Then I hope next week.. SF gets bombed and someone pile drives Harbaugh... Would be my dream scenario..

tigers99888 said:
I hope the Saints get raped with no lube.. Fuck them.. Then I hope next week.. SF gets bombed and someone pile drives Harbaugh... Would be my dream scenario..

would be nice to see a SF vs NYG NFC championship and remind everyone how defense and running the ball is important in the post season.

This is great to see...especially when some people acted like SF was a B team compared to the Saints.

mhughes0021 said:
tigers99888 said:

would be nice to see a SF vs NYG NFC championship and remind everyone how defense and running the ball is important in the post season.

I don't think you can include the Giants in that stats. The Giants sucked in both of those categories. They were the worst rushing team in the entire league and they had the 27th ranked D. And Eli just missed throwing for 5000 yards.

Romneybot said:
This is great to see...especially when some people acted like SF was a B team compared to the Saints.
gotta admit...i thought theyd get smoked lol

Dude there is like a fan screaming in the background every time the Saints score a TD.. So goddamn annoying..

ridiculous throw by Brees. If it becomes a shoot out SF is in big trouble.

Back