Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

haaa all year long ive been saying it.

wolverine304

Saints aren't near as good of a team on the road.

Now espn can stfu about the saints and their great run the score up offense.

And ppl can stfu about me just being scared of the packers playing the saints.

They're the same team as Indi was when they won the SB. But they had home field.

Fuck the saints

The Saints would have smoked you.jk I knew they would have a tough time beating the Niners. I wonder when experts will start saying that the Niners are a good team.

JScottWriter said:
The Saints would have smoked you.jk I knew they would have a tough time beating the Niners. I wonder when experts will start saying that the Niners are a good team.

They don't have a flash offense in a league filled with flashy offenses. So I'm not surprised they don't get love.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Looks like the Packers ain't such a great team at home.

In January, at least.

Don't think the lions are good anywhere.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
[quote="TinselWolverine":wbqdjvf1]Looks like the Packers ain't such a great team at home.

In January, at least.

Don't think the lions are good anywhere. [/quote:wbqdjvf1]

not yet...but trending upwards.

and still like Detroit , the pack is at home next week watching.

SLICK said:
Maize&Cheese304 said:
Unlike detroit the pack will be the sb favorite next year.

not with that defense...
i have to agree with this, our defense this year was terrible. we apparently need to focus on fundamentals too, im back to hating mccarthy. how can you let your team come into a playoff game this unprepared?

Defense was bad all year and went 15-1.

Getting collins back. Draft picks. You see how much of a difference one pass rusher made.

Spockmaster said:
SLICK said:
not with that defense...
i have to agree with this, our defense this year was terrible. we apparently need to focus on fundamentals too, im back to hating mccarthy. how can you let your team come into a playoff game this unprepared?

I'd be pissed at McCarthy for trying that idiotic onside kick (the 1st one). The risk far outweighs the reward. That was just stupid on every level.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Defense was bad all year and went 15-1.

Getting collins back. Draft picks. You see how much of a difference one pass rusher made.
you knew it was going to come back and bite us like it nearly did several times this season. we have more problems in the secondary than just collins being gone too, if he even comes back from that neck injury. woodson is definitely on the downswing of his career, tramon williams took a huge step back this year, sam shields has never been that great in coverage...etc etc etc. not to mention the severe lack of pressure we brought most of the year. we have some big problems on defense and we cant always rely on our offense because our receivers apparently will forget how to catch the goddamn ball several games per year.

manchild98 said:
Spockmaster said:

I'd be pissed at McCarthy for trying that idiotic onside kick (the 1st one). The risk far outweighs the reward. That was just stupid on every level.
im STILL mad about that, regardless of whether or not the giants got points from it. i also thought the 4th down attempt was stupid at that point in the game.

It was a good weekend of football, all the Rodgers is the greatest, Brees is unstoppable and Tebow is the second coming talk ended in just 2 days.

Where did I say that? I just said it ended and it has, along with their season.

Back