Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GRANDY

lions2011

Start a FF League...you're the best at runing that stuff....either on ESPN or Yahoo.

10 or 12 team league

You gonna do the pick em' and survivor league again this year?

adam86107 said:
You gonna do the pick em' and survivor league again this year?

I'm probably not going to do a pick'em this year. Last year I think over 25 people joined, and by the end of the season about 6 were still making picks.

I was in before, but finding out now that our firewall at work won't let me access anybody's fantasy page, I'm out. :-/

I might have one spot open. Cage fight for the last spot (if there is one).

Romneybot said:
I might have one spot open. Cage fight for the last spot (if there is one).

Cage fight? Not a problem...I'll use rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Back