Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

These Packers Ain't Lambeaulicious

tinselwolverine

Not in January anyway.

I'm not surprised at.

These Packers are better suited for a dome, just like N'Ahlens.

The 49ers would have won at Lambeau, too.

Yeah the Giants just Discount Doubled checked Rodgers and the Packers... Pretty darn funny...

You can't automatically say 9'ners would win. Packers pretty much played as bad as they possibly could. Not a lot was from giants doing anything.

Did you watch the game? I didn't even know the team I was seeing.

9 drops. Fumbles. Rodgers missing throws. Pack woulda lost to a lot of teams today.

A lot of the reason for all those mistakes get credited to NYG defense.

Yeah. They were giving the Wrs mean looks when they were dropping wide open balls.

adam86107 said:
A lot of the reason for all those mistakes get credited to NYG defense.

their pass rush is sick, just like it was in '07-'08 when they upset everyone including the undefeated Patriots to win the Super Bowl.

the Packers need to upgrade their OL & LBs.

their linebacking corps seemed non-existent at times.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Did you watch the game? I didn't even know the team I was seeing.

9 drops. Fumbles. Rodgers missing throws. Pack woulda lost to a lot of teams today.

Yeah, next week too. Crap like that happens when it gets cold, and when you rely on a really sophisticated pass offense with no power game.

Except for if it's Tom Brady of Michigan.

Then it doesn't matter what the elements are.

There was already a thread about how the cold weather would be bad for the packers by beez. And he was proven wrong.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
There was already a thread about how the cold weather would be bad for the packers by beez. And he was proven wrong.

Proven wrong? Proven wrong by what? Proven wrong by the Packers dominating victory over the Giants?

Its all about the drops like other teams don't have drops. And don't make it sound like "But they had more than anyone has ever had". Lol. GB problem started with sitting Rodgers against Detroit. Nonetheless, NYG kicked their ass.

One game doesn't mean its a fact. Its a bad game.

You'd think lion fans would know all about having bad games.

Maize&Cheese304 said:

You'd think lion fans would know all about having bad games.

All I know for the 2011 season, they were both one and done. Aaron Rodgers choked. McCarthy choked and I'm laughing my ass off.

Well when your used to only getting joy from the NFL from other teams losing, because your team is never winning, its understandable.

Good luck on having another magical 10 win season.

Maize&Cheese304 said:

And if they played well in the cold one or two games it doesn't make it a fact that they're good in the cold, either.

Well its fucking green bay. I have the weirdest feeling that they've played 1 or 2 games in the cold.

But who knows. I'm not a weatherman. Maybe wisconsin and florida are basically the same thing weather wise.

Back