Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Conf. Champ Predictions: NFC NY Giants @ SF

This game may be better than the Superbowl, I'm sooo tempted to pick the Giants but...yeah, uhh...shit!!

Oh, fuckit....49ers by a FG, 27-24

the field collapses into a gaping chasm of hot magma, and everybody wins!

Spockmaster said:
the field collapses into a gaping chasm of hot magma, and everybody wins!

Well...that scenario just might wipe out much, if not most of the gang-bangers that populate the greater SF metro area, or at least from what I've been led to believe after reading some posts by 49ers fans, in a few game threads on ESPN's "conversations".

And here I thought that 49ers home-games were still being attended by mostly vintners and wine-tasting and cheese-sampling homo/metrosexual swells and their families, but apparently I was wrong, and they mostly had attended games in the 80s-90s, but not so much anymore.

If so, then yeah let there be a "9er" scale quake, and then the maw of the earth can open up underneath Candlestick Park and swallow the entire shebang...

shocked.gif
:)

Gotta like the San Fran defense.
Damn imagine how much money you would be making right now if you bet the Niners in the super bowl at the beginning of the year...

49ers 24-21

I don't like either team but hate the fact that the 49ers were almost as bad as us the last 15 years and now they are on the door step of another Super bowl.. So freaking frustrating..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I don't like either tram but hate the fact that the $9ers were almost as bad as us the last 19 years and now they are on the door step of another Super bowl.. So freaking frustrating..

the last 19 years eh.....lol

so that takes you back to roughly 1992 - 1993.

in that time the Niners have......won 7 division championships , made 10 playoff appearances and won a Superbowl.

kinda wish the Lions were that "bad"

So how is leaping into the stands after a TD NOT a penalty but standing on a camera platform that happens to be right there behind the end zone and doing nothing IS a 15 yard penalty??? The NFL is so stupid sometimes. That should not have been a penalty at all.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I don't like either tram but hate the fact that the $9ers were almost as bad as us the last 19 years and now they are on the door step of another Super bowl.. So freaking frustrating..

the last 19 years eh.....lol

so that takes you back to roughly 1992 - 1993.

in that time the Niners have......won 7 division championships , made 10 playoff appearances and won a Superbowl.

kinda wish the Lions were that "bad"

Typo slick... The 0 and 9 are right next to one and other on the key board..... All fixed for you.. They have sucked the last ten years and I don't really want them or any of these last three teams to win the super bowl.. I hate the 49ers.. December 31st 1983 is still a terrible Lions Football memory. Damn Eddie Murray for missing that FG..

mhughes0021 said:
is this game ever going to end? -.- these offenses are horrid lol

WOOT FUMBLE! Should be game over. Spartan with 2 huge fumble recoveries

Back