Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Huntsman out

You don't need to be smart to be President, look at Obama eh. Just lots of money and never do anything you say you're going to do.

I think for S&G the whole country should vote for Newt.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You don't need to be smart to be President, look at Obama eh. Just lots of money and never do anything you say you're going to do.

I can't defend Obama's record at all (and I won't), but if you think Newt would be any different in practice, or in any way better, you need to have your head examined.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You don't need to be smart to be President, look at Obama eh. Just lots of money and never do anything you say you're going to do.

Really?

You talk about non-intelligence of Presidents and Obama is who you mention?

oh. yes, I did miss the S&G part.

I will leave that post up so people can see that i am not infallible, but I officially revoke it.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":rq86g1ag]You don't need to be smart to be President, look at Obama eh. Just lots of money and never do anything you say you're going to do.

Really?

You talk about non-intelligence of Presidents and Obama is who you mention?[/quote:rq86g1ag]

I'm a conservative. Who was I suppose to mention? Can't mention Clinton, he got the babes. Okay Jimmy Carter then.

Noot say's after he wins South Carolina that Santorum and Perry need to get the fuck out so he can bring all the Conservatives together and fight Mittens one on one.....

BTW...What was with that debate the other night it sounded like the audience from Married with Children.

Why do people think Obama didn't do what he promised? Whether you support him or not is irrelevant for this debate. He ran on health care, a stimulus package, ending the Iraq War, advancing the Afgan War and closing Gitmo. With the exception of Gitmo, he's done pretty much exactly what he ran on.

JimRice said:
Why do people think Obama didn't do what he promised? Whether you support him or not is irrelevant for this debate. He ran on health care, a stimulus package, ending the Iraq War, advancing the Afgan War and closing Gitmo. With the exception of Gitmo, he's done pretty much exactly what he ran on.

He ran on a platform of change. Now people have less change then ever.

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#006400 said:

I can't defend Obama's record at all (and I won't), but if you think Newt would be any different in practice, or in any way better, you need to have your head examined.

I had my head examined, and the doc pronounced me smarter and more sane than you. :*)

They all have fleas, and Newt has more than his share, but you would be surprised the number of sheeple (conservative or liberal) that will support a person who can make a great speech (aka having charisma). The one who wins will be the one who has put their foot in their mouth the least. Lies and fudging will make no difference whatsoever.

It's pathetic and sad, but it is what it is.

It's a cynical view, but one born over many years of watching these stupid things. It is really too bad that both sides aren't forced to have a brokered convention every time they have one. It would make watching them more bearable and showcase the democratic process at work.

Back