Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tonights games

adam86107

Anybody else watching any games tonight? I broke down and paid the 20 bucks to NFL.com so I think I'm gonna watch the Ravens/Eagles game. How about everyone else?

Yeah, you pay 20 bucks and get to see all the preseason games live online.

Chargers vs Seahawks...then I'll catch all the replays on NFL Network

SLICK said:

ESPN, right? Doesnt DirecTV have exhibition games live?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
SLICK said:

ESPN, right? Doesnt DirecTV have exhibition games live?

Not that I've seen, I know it isn't offered with the Sunday ticket package.

You'd think that they would be with the cost of the NFL package.

No shit, that's what I said the first year I had it.

wtf.. I thought the nfln was supposed to have all the preseason games. Just look ins all night. I call shenanigans.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]wtf.. I thought the nfln was supposed to have all the preseason games. Just look ins all night. I call shenanigans.

Yes. But not live. They might have a couple live, though not sure, but they do have them all.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":0t7fwr2c]wtf.. I thought the nfln was supposed to have all the preseason games. Just look ins all night. I call shenanigans.

Yes. But not live. They might have a couple live, though not sure, but they do have them all.[/quote:0t7fwr2c]

6 live in the Ex Season...all others are replays.

MalFunkShun said:
I..... get to watch football today.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No doubt. Even preseason. I have a two month old 50" plasma and I can finally use it for what its meant to be used for, FOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAALL!!

SLICK said:

Okung already carted off. I laugh when i see polumbus out there and how we took them for a pick.

Back