Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chelsea Lately Interviewing Piers Morgan

tinselwolverine

...on the first anniversary of his own show.

On right now; surprisingly good.

Chelsea seems to have captured the essence of playing the role of a hard nosed investigative journalist.

how they gave a no talent Brit Larry Kings program I will never understand.

I have two questions, 1. Who is Chelsea and 2. Who the fk is Piers Morgan?

Chelsea is a "comedian" who's new show took the place of community. Fuck that unfunny bitch right up her unfunny ass. Oh and Whitney Cummings and her laugh track show.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Chelsea is a "comedian" who's new show took the place of community. Fuck that unfunny bitch right up her unfunny ass. Oh and Whitney Cummings and her laugh track show.

Yeah, I hate her too.

Like me, you had never heard of her until like '06 or '07, when her then-boyfriend Ted Harbert, who as CEO of comcast controlled its subsidiary, E! Entertainment Television, pulled some strings to get her a show. If it weren't for that, she would still be some no-name unfunny, bitchy stand-up comic.

Since most people are stupid, incurious, and lack any sort of sense of humor, her show became a huge hit, and spawned all sorts of other garbage culture, like her stupid book.

It's only going to get worse. People like her that know how to pander to the lowest common denominator tend to do well, to the detriment of the rest of society (see, e.g. Karl Rove, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Robertson). Expect to see her on lunchboxes next, with 8-year-old girls saying they want to be just like chelsea handler when they grow up.

I'm proud to say I saw right through her irritating "hey look at me, I'm a drunk hot skank" routine from day 1.

wait, i just realized Tinsel might not like my post.

If that's the case, sorry, I was just kidding.

Chelsea Handler is a very funny lady. She's got a very original sense of humor, and she's also very attractive, which is an unusual combination! Her success is clearly due to this talent and wit.

I also can't get enough of her cold, caustic, skanky, worn-out blond look.

What's really funny is -

I can't tell which of the last two posts is serious, and which is sarcastic.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]What's really funny is -

I can't tell which of the last two posts is serious, and which is sarcastic.
what's sad is... I can't either. it's been that sort of day. sigh...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Chelsea is a "comedian" who's new show took the place of community. Fuck that unfunny bitch right up her unfunny ass. Oh and Whitney Cummings and her laugh track show.

"Community" - Is that a person or was a TV show? And Whitney Cummings, I have no idea on. No offense but what do you guys watch?

Community was the most original comedy since Arrested Development and they cut it short because just like AD it had low ratings. Stupid fucking Americans would rather watch shows that they can watch without a mind. Also it helps to have a laugh track, this way they know whats supposed to be funny.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":wu6okhe3]Chelsea is a "comedian" who's new show took the place of community. Fuck that unfunny bitch right up her unfunny ass. Oh and Whitney Cummings and her laugh track show.

"Community" - Is that a person or was a TV show? And Whitney Cummings, I have no idea on. No offense but what do you guys watch? [/quote:wu6okhe3]

I think they're from some obscure channel most people have never heard of. NBSEE or something. I don't know, it's pretty underground.

I know about Arrested Development, at least I did after it was cancelled. But "Community", no idea. I think I'll agree with the DR, some odd channel. Maybe the Oprah Winfrey channel or something.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I know about Arrested Development, at least I did after it was cancelled. But "Community", no idea. I think I'll agree with the DR, some odd channel. Maybe the Oprah Winfrey channel or something.

what is this, I don't even...

Back