Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B Minor

G

#36, dressed and brought in by the Broncos, playing v DAL tonight

I liked minor. If only he could stay healthy, and didn't have rodriguez's bs system

Minor played pretty well, even for RR. He definitely showed up as a legit number one, Michigan-quality back those last two years.

Yeah, a tad injury prone and labeled a fumbler, though I don't agree with that and stats bear it out.

First play called for Minor ........and Lady Quinn, Noter Dame Sucks trips over his own feet.

next playcall for Minor, classic 3yds and a cloud of JerryTurf.

bigvic said:
First play called for Minor ........and Lady Quinn, Noter Dame Sucks trips over his own feet.

you and death roh's crappy teams are not being kind to our wolverine alums...

now see my GB Packers & their sound use of Woodson on D, getting him his 1st Super Bowl ring. They love him there.

MichChamp02 said:
bigvic said:

you and death roh's crappy teams are not being kind to our wolverine alums...

now see my GB Packers & their sound use of Woodson on D, getting him his 1st Super Bowl ring. They love him there.

Hey, I don't think Jake Long's career is hurting so far.

Brian Griese does the color commentary for Broncos radio broadcasts and lives about 5 minutes away from me ......

I actually see Brian from time to time in an area called Cherry Creek ....sort of a Birmingham-type neighborhood and he lives in that area. About 10yrs ago I worked with a guy who grew up in Miami best friends with Griese and I hung out with him a couple times. Pretty boring dude, actually but he did sign this banner for me --

2F39005_F.jpg

DR said:
How'd Minor end up doing last night?

okay -- Lady Quinn and the 3rd stringers got some PT but he didn't do anything terribly good or bad and was splitting time with former Duck, Jeremiah Johnson.

Awesome about the banner!

I heard Broncos fans had reason to rejoice as their preferred QB, Tebow, lit it up. That has to feel good.

A couple things I took away from the game:

A) The Cowboys are going to royally suck this year
B) Tebow is a "gamer" and better in games than in practice
C) Willis McGahee will be the Broncos #1 RB
D) 24-23 on a 2-pt conversion with :12 in pre-season game #1 is nothing to brag about

you really think anything that happens in a preseason game is worth bragging about anyway?

bigvic said:
MichChamp02 said:
you really think anything that happens in a preseason game is worth bragging about anyway?

no

I remember one year of my childhood, the Lions went 4-0 in the preseason, and the local media was hyping it as a reason to get excited for their upcoming season. Of course, the Lions, who were poorly coached, ended up sucking a big fat one, while the 49ers, who were not, went 1-3 that preseason but won the Super Bowl.

I asked my grandpa why that was. "Grandpa, what the fuck is going on here?!?!" I said.

And he replied, "God-fucking-dammit, my boy, don't listen to these retards. Think of preseason games as glorified scrimmages, nothing more. Then you will understand how little bearing they have on the regular season. And pay no attention to these charlatan 'advertising men' who hype such things. They are only after one thing, your wallet, and will say anything to get it."

And from then on, verily, I understood.

You only remember 1 year of your childood? You must have been pretty deprived then.

Back