Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #15 Pistons @ T-Wolves

I think its time for the Lotto thread to be started
laugh.png

I have to give it to Tayshaun this game, hes had a hell of a game.

25 points through 3 quarters.

Hopefully he raise his trade stock.

I wish the Pistons had Rubio... But now we have Rodney Sloppy running things..

Epic loss tonight, This looked like a win when we were up by like 16.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]I have to give it to Tayshaun this game, hes had a hell of a game.

Yeah, it would be fantastic if Tay could play well (obviously not well enough to cause us to win) and could raise his stock enough for a contending team to want him.

Yeah, I'm not sure how we pulled that one out.

And definitely need to get that lottery thread started! haha

jmakula87 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]I have to give it to Tayshaun this game, hes had a hell of a game.

Yeah, it would be fantastic if Tay could play well (obviously not well enough to cause us to win) and could raise his stock enough for a contending team to want him.

Yeah, I'm not sure how we pulled that one out.

And definitely need to get that lottery thread started! haha

Its up and running
grin.png

And ya I would love if we could somehow get a 1st for Tay, This draft is stacked!

Back