Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Road to the Lotto

bestisbest

Updated Standings:
1.Charlotte: 4-28
2.Washington: 7-27
3.New Orleans: 8-26
4.Detroit: 11-25
5.New Jersey: 11-25
6.Toronto: 10-24
7.Sacramento: 12-22

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]You realize they're going to have a 10 game winning streak now, right?

If they go on a ten game winning streak I will delete my account
lipsrsealed.png

I assume NO won't be a problem for us once they get Gordon back. I don't think they will be good, but probably 5ish games better than us.

jmakula87 said:
I assume NO won't be a problem for us once they get Gordon back. I don't think they will be good, but probably 5ish games better than us.

I would agree with that, They really don't have near as bad a roster compared to us. I also feel NJ, Mil, and Sac really aren't in the equation. I think it comes down to Washington, Charlotte, Toronto, and us.

Can't wait for that late season surge...where they win just enough to put themselves at terrible odds to get a top 3 pick.

Romneybot said:
Can't wait for that late season surge...where they win just enough to put themselves at terrible odds to get a top 3 pick.

Well we got really lucky the last 2 years having late season surges and still landing Knight and Monroe.

But this year, we HAVE to get the #1 or #2 pick. We need a superstar.

Fell into a tie for 4th with that win. Though, like others, I think NO will eventually pull away from us in the standings. That said, I'm becoming more and more comfortable with the 3-6 range in the draft. Barnes-Robinson-Sullinger-Jones-KiddGilchrist all would be huge upgrades.

Davis is ideal, but I'm not going to be upset if the ping pong balls don't quite fall out way.

Yeah, I obviously hope that we nab one of those top couple picks, but if we fall to the 3-6 (like you said) then that is fine. We really need to stay away from that 2nd tier of picks in the lower half of the lottery, although we seem to have gotten extremely lucky the last two years with players falling to us.

Pistons need Anthony Davis are Andre Drummond.. I don't think anyone else will be anywhere near the fit.. Unless Meyers Leonard from Illinois goes on a Tim Duncan tear..

tigers99888 said:
Pistons need Anthony Davis are Andre Drummond.. I don't think anyone else will be anywhere near the fit.. Unless Meyers Leonard from Illinois goes on a Tim Duncan tear..

I think a SF could come in here and do damage(Like a Barnes or Kidd-Gilchrist)

But not to the extent of Davis or Drummond.

Man Charlotte is pathetic.. I don't think anyone will have a worst record than them...

Back