Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 1 - Bengals @ Lions Thread

I hope they have stafford wrapped in bubble wrap...I dont think I can handle watching hill float balls all over the field for another year

Don't even start him. With no healthy left tackle, let him sit this one out. Lord knows if Backus doesn't get healthy fast, Hill is going to need the extra snaps to get ready anyway.

Im excited to see who plays well, im hoping for no injuries first and foremost.

I wanna see the defense for a series. The offense will probably give me a heart attack if we lose any starters, but that kind of stuff happens every year :-/

This could be a record year with hammier and quads, strains and tears. With the shortened camps, the team that runs away with it with probably be the team that stays healthiest, not the team with the most talent.

Coaching could be a bigger factor this year than it has ever been before.

From preseason game one to regular season game 16 I want Staff to be like Peyton. Unless we need a late game score, throw the ball away when a defender is closing in. Even in the slightest.

Hey, Stafford and all the other guys are going to take hits at some point. They are all grown men that play football. Its fine to worry about it, but be positive that the coaching staff will take precautions for certain players early on.

I would be kidding myself if I was scared about injuries not just for tonights game but the entire season. I do believe we are better this year and I believe we can compete with anyone. However we seem to be snake bit.

Back