Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pulkkinen - the Red Wings next superstar?

tbone413

I was reading SI the other day and there was a quick tidbit about Teemu Pulkkinen.

" . The Red Wings appear to have found a gem in Teemu Pulkkinen, of Finland, whom they took with the 111th pick in the 2010 draft. The 20-year-old left wing is a scoring machine

We could just call her up...I'd be OK with that.

Seriously though, I had never heard of him. Sounds legit. I'll check out more when I'm home from work.

Thanks,

The ability of the Wings' scouts to find diamonds in the rough is second to none. So is their philosophy, sign 'em young and develop them, don't rush them up before they're ready, then sit back and enjoy the show when they break into the league.

Damnit tbone.... I never read a thing when you post. I get all distracted and shit..

Back