Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl Predictions: NY Giants vs NE Patriots

grandy

It all comes down to this, who wins and add a score with whatever else you want.

tough call. Giants dline is playing lights out and getting to brady is the only way you beat that team. That being said baltimore did the best job i can imagine at covering all of NEs weapons and they still lost. NYG doesnt have the depth/personel to cover the hernandez's/gronks/welkers/branchs/eddelmans/woodheads/etc/etc/etc the way baltimore did. They either hit brady on every play or else its going to be a long day.

Both good defenses but the offenses shine in 2 weeks.....34-27 NE

Giants 31
Pats 21

Giants started the shift from AFC dominance to NFC when they beat the Pats in previous SB. They beat the #1 and #2 seed in NFC, which as a whole beat the AFC this year for the first time in years. By beating the Pats more thoroughly this time around, they show beyond doubt that the pendulum has swung back to the NFC which bodes well for the Lions when they finally arrive in very near future!

This time I hope the DL - or at least one of the guys on it - gets the MVP as they create major havoc the entire game. Osi, Tuck, JPP, Canty, Kiwi...they luv getting after Brady.

agree..tough one , at first I thought the G-men win , they do match up well....but now Im going Pats , Brady played terrible against the Ravens and they sI think the Ravens till eeked out a win...like Hughes says the Ravens D is a better overall unit then the Giants.

New England 27 NYG 20

The Giants have proved me wrong in 3 games so far...I'm not gonna let it happen again

Giants win 34-31

Short passing game of New England nullifies the pass rushing of the Giants D-line. Meanwhile Eli passes all day on that soft NE secondary. Id expect Belicheck to continue to take away the opposing teams best weapon (Cruz). I could see New England doubling Cruz and Nicks. I think New England wins 35-31

cant both teams just spontaneously combust or something? i despise them both.

I don't hate the Giants. Patriots, I hate with the passion of a Jack Tatum hit.

I can't believe I'm picking against Brady and I have confidence in Eli. Giants 30-27.

Giants win, 28-23

Great game. I think the Giants offense will be too much for that defense.

24-17 Giants. Hakeem Nicks catches the first and last Giants TD's and is the MVP.

Back