Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flip Saunders fired

bestisbest

Wow, he did a terrible job with the Wiz.

Wall really didn't help and has also not lived up to the hype so far.

Can't say he did a terrible job.. He just wasn't the right fit.. That team is about as undisciplined as it gets.. Needs a coach willing to kick them in the ass..

Ehh I think he did a terrible job. That teams has talent, 2-15 is just bad.

Team is talented, but very young.. You have a lot of headcases rather than an actual TEAM.. And Blantche is a cancer..

flip has always been overrated. Similar to Norv Turner.

tigers99888 said:
Team is talented, but very young.. You have a lot of headcases rather than an actual TEAM.. And Blantche is a cancer..

I'll never forget this

[flash=350,287:kgzftp4c]http://www.youtube.com/v/lDzRvZcFn48&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:kgzftp4c]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Not sure how he was there, but Flip never really committed here and that's why he wasn't the right guy. I think he's an okay coach, but he seems to be underinvested in his positions.

Flip wasn't a good fit, but didn't help his case by continuing to be such a pushover. Then again, Washington has built a pretty dumb team. In the end, it's easier to fire the coach than the players, and there are a lot of Wizards who should be fired.

Back