Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Verlander 12th Fastest Since 1919 To Win 100

Also only the third to have as many 17 win seasons at his age in the last 30 years. Clemens and Gooden are the other two.

loved the strikeouts of Fukodome last night . both on wicked curveballs....Fukodome just shook his head and walked back to the bench.

slick I just got to BR and ready to post this.
nice going you found it too.
the comps and numbers are amazing. Verlander is in elite company with some great pitchers.

Ugh!!

Are we going to have to view the accursed blueblood WCF's grotesque corpse-like smirking mug as your avatar for all of the upcoming football season?

Corpse_Paint_2.gif

Turok said:
Ugh!!

Are we going to have to view the accursed blueblood WCF's grotesque corpse-like smirking mug as your avatar for all of the upcoming football season?

Corpse_Paint_2.gif

If you want, I could put up Al Davis as my avatar, it would make WCF look like a gorgeous supermodel.

Romneybot said:
Turok said:
Ugh!!

Corpse_Paint_2.gif

If you want, I could put up Al Davis as my avatar, it would make WCF look like a gorgeous supermodel.

Oh please don't.

Back