Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wings start all-star Break early @ Montreal

biggunsbob

Only playing Montreal once on the road and just like with our last loss which was a 5-1 debacle at the Islanders we are a no-show. Why are we so bad verses crappy teams.. We better get lidstrom for another year because with him out with the flu tonight out defense looks terrible. Ok we still have the most points BUT BEING

DOWN 6-0 AFTER TWO PERIODS IS UN RED WING...

thundernlightning said:
bob, please tell me the lindstrom sp? error was a joke.....

Sorry i always spell his name wrong so I always do a google search and copy and paste it...OPPs pick a wrong article.

LID
LID
LID
LID
LID
LID
LID

no
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

6-1.... a goal since I posted... comeback is on they heard me...

6-2.....Here we go...Hudler with his second...positive.

I don't understand why this team can play so good at home but continually shit their pants on the road..it's frustrating

tbone413 said:
I don't understand why this team can play so good at home but continually shit their pants on the road..it's frustrating

I agree with you... Lidstrom is out with the flu...

A shame we lay a egg like this with a chance to pick up 2 points on our division which is very,very tight.. Like that girl above..

7-2...no comebacks in hockey... we need some extra defense and speed at the deadline.. We looked slow tonight verses a very bad team.. Our last two losses.

5-1 @ the Islanders
7-2 @ Montreal

Terrible losses..

Very typical of the wings this season, face a tough divisional opponent at home and mop the floor with them, only to follow it up on the road at a bottom feeder playing down to their level of competition. see columbus, NYI, and montreal losses this season.

Nothing really to see here though, as the wings will again dominate upon returning from the AS break albeit the western CA trip...

Our defense looked terrible and out of place without Lidstrom who was out with the flu.. No one stepped up and they left Howard hung out to dry on a few goals.

Back