Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Lee Evans to the Ravens

Ravens are going to contend for a Superbowl this year...it's all on Flacco

a nice number 2 fit for them and he can still stretch the field.

I like the move for the Ravens. For the Bills I wonder what their plan is. Stevie Johnson is a good WR but I think he needs evans on the other side. Some of the Bills players seem very frustrated on Twitter because to them its like they are giving up this year.

What is the Bill's logic behind this one? They got a fourth for him. Mayhew wheels and deals, but I have to keep reminding myself that one day we will be in that same position where we get guys for peanuts on the regular. It's almost like they gave Evans to the Ravens. Good for Baltimore. Anything less than making it to the Super Bowl will be a failure for them.

Back