Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Southland

kalinecountry

Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Boston Celtics
Any of you guys watch this cops show on TNT?
Gave it a chance when the new season started, not your usual police show, more situations than the usual 1 or 2 on all the others.
Lots of profanity/words allowed like on premium cable HBO Showtime etc.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Lucy Liu is in it right?

Yes she is, and from what I read, she wasn't in the first season. I might have watched less than one episode from the few the first year.
Might have been the first of this year, or second, she is alone on the highway and stops a small car, and asks this bearded guy to get out of the car. He steps out and is huge like 7 feet tall with a Smith Brothers beard, she gets too close to him and he knocks her down and starts slamming and pounding her all over, the ground and car.

This is a very underrated show. It wont pretend to be The Wire or other classic cops shows. NBC dropped it a few years ago and TNT has picked it up for last two seasons. I hope it sticks.

Back