Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Channel/stream for tonight's game?

architect

What channel will the game be broadcasted on and does anyone have a live stream link?
Thanks!

I think its on ABC. At @east on dish. 90 minute delay so 9:30.

Ill try to dig up a link closer to kickoff, I want to watch it live and not with a damn 90 minute delay just on principal. Blackout rule for a preseason game is ridiculous.

Does the blackout rule only apply if you live in coverage area on nfl.com. Because I live in Virginia and was thinking about getting that.

motown1958 said:
Does the blackout rule only apply if you live in coverage area on nfl.com. Because I live in Virginia and was thinking about getting that.

Yeah, you should be fine, I watched the Eagles/Ravens last night which was blacked out but couldn't watch the Dallas game which I live 150 miles from.

Yeah you're gonna need to find something like atdhe.net or a site like that streaming it to watch live if you're in the Metro Detroit area. My cable/internet/phone bill is already crazy. I have the NFL network, they're already making money off of me so there's not a chance I'm giving them another dime to watch preseason games live because of their bullshit blackout policy.

Back