Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Greetings from Mexico

MAIZEandBLUE09

On our last day we ordered the internet ($12.99 for 10 hours of access or $153 pesos) - it's hard to not know what's going on in the "real world" for an entire week....anyway, here's what I'm looking at out my window right now:

IMG_1791 by hail2thevict0r, on Flickr
Talk to you guys later.

Good god you're an asshole. I mean I can be a dick but do you have no soul?....could be worse I guess, you could have done this in January.

Wow dude that's beautiful. I would go hit one of those lounge chairs with some kind of frozen concoction of rum and local fruit. That setting is the only time a man can drink something like that. No umbrella though, thats gay.

Hey, MB, bring some of that back with you and drop it off on the way home!

Have a great weekend, guys.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Find some yayo

Flash Flash get the yayo! (not even sure if they say flash flash)

Nothing like forking up thirteen bucks to spend your last 10 hours in a tropical paradise to do same thing you're going to be doing for the next 51 weeks...

It was raining cats and dogs here when I got it (oddly enough still working this morning as I type to you on the can - TMI?). The picture was actually from two days ago. It stopped about an hour past posting that - I spent the rest of the night on the beech and eating dinner (which included 3 long islands, two daiquiris, a corona and a shot of sake (from a dare)....needless to say I was flying high.

I bet you can keep a couch on your porch in Mexico, and no one would say anything about it. they might even think it's a great idea.

Beez said:
Good god you're an asshole. I mean I can be a dick but do you have no soul?....could be worse I guess, you could have done this in January.

yeah, right now, I don't really care. It was 77 and sunny here yesterday. I was perfectly content. I didn't need to spend money to fly somewhere to enjoy nice weather.

MichChamp02 said:
I bet you can keep a couch on your porch in Mexico, and no one would say anything about it. they might even think it's a great idea.

This is true, we actually have one on our porch on our hotel room (unfortunately it's made for being outdoors)

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]rush rush... Flash? really?

Only time I've ever heard it was on scarface and its pretty hard to understand. I figured that wasnt it though. lol

Back