Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draymond Green

johnny2x2x

It's a knee sprain and it doesn't sound at all serious, he is day to day, but he's tweated he wont miss any games.

Day Day is Day2day, yay!

So J2x...
Did Green go drama on everyone last night to deflect how bad he played? I mean I know he was sick as a dog with the flu but replays show it was a non-contact injury? Pretty weird because he was limping so bad after that injury.. ;)

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So J2x...
Did Green go drama on everyone last night to deflect how bad he played? I mean I know he was sick as a dog with the flu but replays show it was a non-contact injury? Pretty weird because he was limping so bad after that injury.. ;)

He missed most of the game with foul trouble, but looked out of it when he did play, he never broke a sweat even when he was running, he looked really dehydrated. I think his being sick and his missing most of the game led to him being stiff and that's when he tweaked the knee. He was on crutches after the game, but I've heard he was walking today. No way would Green not want to be in there no matter what. The kid has played through injuries multiple times in his career.

He and the team looked horrible last night, but I am glad he is only day to day. Even as bad as they looked they only lost by 1 on the road and missed so many put backs. They had well over 20 offensive rebounds and still only scored 41 points.

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So J2x...

He missed most of the game with foul trouble, but looked out of it when he did play, he never broke a sweat even when he was running, he looked really dehydrated. I think his being sick and his missing most of the game led to him being stiff and that's when he tweaked the knee. He was on crutches after the game, but I've heard he was walking today. No way would Green not want to be in there no matter what. The kid has played through injuries multiple times in his career.

Yeah he looked pretty sick to me and not himself... I want him to make it in the NBA... But he can sit out this sunday if he wants to... What a weird injury.... :)

I don't think Green is an NBA player. He just doesn't have the skill set. He's a Shane Battier type guy, but not as good of a shooter or defender. So I don't know where he fits into an NBA lineup. I do know he wants to coach though, I think he'll give the NBA a shot, maybe stick around as an end of the bench guy for 3-5 years, then end up sitting next to Izzo as an assistant.

Wood and Trice were also playing with the flu that game.

Greem reminds me of Blair that played at pitt and now the Spurs. I agree he will play in the NBA for a little while and then coach.

Green practiced again today. He looked better today and when asked what would have kept him out of Sunday's game, he replied, "Death".

Knee looked fine today, he grabbed at it a few times, but had a great game and delivered the big win.

So he did fake a injury at Illinois just so he would not look so bad...LOL

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So he did fake a injury at Illinois just so he would not look so bad...LOL

Yeah, you're probably right, Draymond Green has no heart, lol. Kid has been nothing but heart since he stepped onto campus. Just like baby Denard took himself out at the end of the football game this year because he was afraid he might get hurt playing a man's game and the total 5 star flop Gardner needed some reps anyways.

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So he did fake a injury at Illinois just so he would not look so bad...LOL

Yeah, you're probably right, Draymond Green has no heart, lol. Kid has been nothing but heart since he stepped onto campus. Just like baby Denard took himself out at the end of the football game this year because he was afraid he might get hurt playing a man's game and the total 5 star flop Gardner needed some reps anyways.

I guess getting your neck twisted in the pile is ok by most Spartan fans

I mean how many steps did Gohlston take? was it 5 or 6 then he piled on and twisted DR's neck... Very nice...But i would not expect anything less then that from a Dantiono coached team.. He picks up face smashers right from Jail...LOL

Holy Crap it was a MSU hockey player... I mean Mark should at least have it on the bulletin board that other MSU sports players are off limits.. He caved a guys skull in...

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:

Dude Green looked like he was shot at Illinois.... Talk about a flopper..

Still bringing up Gholston, Bob? Along with all your other hatred for MSU. I think I like when MSU beats UM more because you get so pissed off about it.

JScottWriter said:
Still bringing up Gholston, Bob? Along with all your other hatred for MSU. I think I like when MSU beats UM more because you get so pissed off about it.

LOL... Green is a Flopper and Gohlston is a thug... Just the facts...Dantonio is a phony, and Johnny two times and his MSU buddies just come out when they win... I guess you missed the part where Johnny 2 was getting after DR....

Glad you are happy. The truth will set you free and no way Maxwell wins at AA next year... Now Girls hoops is another story...That may have been Kevin's best chance but we shall see.

"Heck I hope he misses Sunday... It will give us a great shot at winning then..." -biggunsbob

Read more: http://www.yamaharaptorforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5075#ixzz1ldSpAyDe

Openly rooting for a kid to be hurt seriously enough to miss an important game, that is typical Michigan Walverine fan behavior and the definition of classlessness. You'd rather win facing a weakened opponent than facing a full strength one. Not in a million years would I want to face a Michigan Football team without Denard Robinson as another beat down would just be met with more excuses from weak ass Walverine fans like yourself. I want Michigan to be at full strength and playing well when we bitch slap them for win 5 in a row in Ann Arbor next fall.

At least Beilein showed some class,

It's funny how Bob is the only one to post of here. I agree that most UM fans are classy but Bob is just a douche. He cried about Gholston for weeks and then said he didn't see anything wrong with what Suh did. Now he is calling Green a flopper cause he tweaked his knee and less than a week later out rebounded the whole UM team.

Back