Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #24 Pistons @ Nets

Fun fact: NJ has 4 players on the team with the last name Williams. 3 of them started.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Fun fact: NJ has 4 players on the team with the last name Williams. 3 of them started.

Lol yeah I had a small laugh when I noticed that. Detroit keeping it close tonight.

Monroe has been beasting in the second half.. Knight with a decent game as well. This one is close..

My text history from Detroit sports updates is looking pretty sad

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Clutch loss tonight.

Lol, definitely a solid loss tonight. Slowly but surely making our way to a top pick.

And Knight seemed more involved in the offense more tonight. Also seems like when he is more involved in the offense, he just looks better all around. But I've only gotten to watch like 5 games this year, and the rest of what I think is based on box scores, which can often be extremely deceiving.

Back