Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

11 in a row?

johnny2x2x

Spartan's Women's B Ball team getting it done today on the road in Ann Arbor with a great ending.

GO GREEN!

For MSU not Michigan... Michigan had them by four under 2 but could not finish..My guess is you don't post it if they MSU does not win..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]For MSU not Michigan... Michigan had them by four under 2 but could not finish..My guess is you don't post it if they MSU does not win..

You're right, I wouldn't be posting a thread titled 11 in a row of MSU had lost.

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]For MSU not Michigan... Michigan had them by four under 2 but could not finish..My guess is you don't post it if they MSU does not win..

You're right, I wouldn't be posting a thread titled 11 in a row of MSU had lost.

Yup I am right... When they lose you would just hide like most Spartan fans do...I like being right. Just like when you hardly post on the UM board until MSU wins... Especially over at MLIVE where all you MSU homers hang out hoping for MSU win over Michigan...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
johnny2x2x said:

Yup I am right... When they lose you would just hide like most Spartan fans do...I like being right. Just like when you hardly post on the UM board until MSU wins... Especially over at MLIVE where all you MSU homers hang out hoping for MSU win over Michigan...

Hoping? We've not had to hope for a long time in Football and we've won 9 of 12 in B ball, so yeah, gotcha.

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Hoping? We've not had to hope for a long time in Football and we've won 9 of 12 in B ball, so yeah, gotcha.

I know 4-6 in the last ten in football.. But only the last four count right in the record books.. Basketball its funny MSU has owned Michigan for over a decade and MSU fan's on all the messages boards acted like they won the national championship today.. I find it funny. I like how IZY whines even with his team up 14.. Priceless. So have you figured it out.. I asked last week if Green was faking in the Illinois game. Was he faking or did he get hurt.. I originally thought he got hurt but after today I am leaning toward Green pulling a fast one because he cost MSU that game..

Nice win! Go Green! Thanks MSU for pissing off Bob even more. He wouldn't be posting 11 in a row he would be posting 10-1 and that's just not as good. I like how you keep thinking Green was faking because he destroyed UM today.

Where are Green's crutches....LOL After the Illinois game... Did you read the post where i hoped Green made the NBA and did well.... I love getting under Sparty fan's skin

Don't worry Bob, you still have those state recruiting titles 10 years running now, perhaps you should make up a trophy for yourselves, in the meantime we'll keep being an elite basketball program, and the Paul Bunyan trophy will reside in East Lansing every year.

I've heard your women's field hockey team is top notch though, so there's always that to raise your spirits.

johnny2x2x said:
Don't worry Bob, you still have those state recruiting titles 10 years running now, perhaps you should make up a trophy for yourselves, in the meantime we'll keep being an elite basketball program, and the Paul Bunyan trophy will reside in East Lansing every year.

I've heard your women's field hockey team is top notch though, so there's always that to raise your spirits.

I have no idea what you are talking about. While I like recruiting talk I don't go over board on it so please don't link me with those guys.. I keep track of who we get and it is exciting to see the guys JB and Hoke are getting but you have to coach them up.. I know Spartan football history started only four years ago so you have a great program being that it is only four years old... As for watching all the programs at Michigan I must admit I do... But I post in a win or a loss and I find a lot of MSU fans disappear when they lose..I have been around every board during the rich Rod era and so that is that.. As far as the PB trophy.. Enjoy it because it will end very soon..

BTW No. 27 Branndais Agee will stay closer to home.... Just another good get for the MSU Suzy Merchant...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
johnny2x2x said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. While I like recruiting talk I don't go over board on it so please don't link me with those guys.. I keep track of who we get and it is exciting to see the guys JB and Hoke are getting but you have to coach them up.. I know Spartan football history started only four years ago so you have a great program being that it is only four years old... As for watching all the programs at Michigan I must admit I do... But I post in a win or a loss and I find a lot of MSU fans disappear when they lose..I have been around every board during the rich Rod era and so that is that.. As far as the PB trophy.. Enjoy it because it will end very soon..

BTW No. 27 Branndais Agee will stay closer to home.... Just another good get for the MSU Suzy Merchant...

Sour grapes anyone ?

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Sour grapes anyone ?

Bitter about rich rod.. You would be too...

Back