Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Eli or Peyton?

grandy

With the 2nd SB win Eli just got...who do you think is the better QB? Feel free to take into account all you want and list the reasons, if you want to go purely off numbers go ahead, if you want to judge solely on playoff performance that's your choice too.

Peyton is a better qb. Eli has been on better teams and has played much better in the playoffs.

mhughes0021 said:
Peyton is a better qb. Eli has been on better teams and has played much better in the playoffs.

Right.

That's why both of Eli's Super Bowl Championship teams have won 5 out of 6 playoff games on the road, and Payton's teams have lost at home howevermanythefucktimes nobody can even count.

is this peyton vs eli or broken neck peytton vs eli. Cause thats the only poll that would be close

Eli has actually had a defense to play with him. Peyton never really has.

I hate the stupid football people who think that rings determine how good a player you are. Ok so Jason Garrett is better than Dan Marino and Peyton Manning because he won multiple rings. Its a team sport.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I hate the stupid football people who think that rings determine how good a player you are. Ok so Jason Garrett is better than Dan Marino and Peyton Manning because he won multiple rings. Its a team sport.

Jason Garrett...lol , dude you would have a point if he actually played.

use the Trent Dilfer argument everyone else uses , if you wanna go that way.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

Right.

That's why both of Eli's Super Bowl Championship teams have won 5 out of 6 playoff games on the road, and Payton's teams have lost at home howevermanythefucktimes nobody can even count.

Never would a indy team be able to completely shut down a GB and a NE offense the way the giants did this year. Indy has always been one dimensional...its Peyton and only Peyton. Just look at what happened this year when he goes down. If Eli goes down i think the giants win more than 2 games.

Also Eli's playoff record is better because he hasn't gone nearly as many times as Peyton. Peyton doesn't miss the playoffs or let his team collapse in the second half of a season.

SLICK said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]I hate the stupid football people who think that rings determine how good a player you are. Ok so Jason Garrett is better than Dan Marino and Peyton Manning because he won multiple rings. Its a team sport.

Jason Garrett...lol , dude you would have a point if he actually played.

use the Trent Dilfer argument everyone else uses , if you wanna go that way.
I think even Trent Dilfer uses the Trent Dilfer excuse.

Peyton of course but what a talented family..

Eli is a heck of a QB though.

Back