Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do not go to war with Iran

female ninjas! if this were soul calibur or some sort of anime thatd be hawt. But they probably have mustaches and weird national geographic boobies.

Romneybot said:
Nah, just send em all to Newt's moon colony.

Does Noot even know that you cant fucking breathe on the moon?! lol

mhughes0021 said:
Romneybot said:

I'm sure he's dreaming about the kickbacks he will receive after the billions he'll get to award in government contracts just making trips back and forth to the moon.

Last time we went to the Moon it was 3 people at a time at a cost of billions, but Noot has a plan goddamnit, to stop all Obama's wasteful spending!!!

MI_Thumb said:
mhughes0021 said:

I'm sure he's dreaming about the kickbacks he will receive after the billions he'll get to award in government contracts just making trips back and forth to the moon.

Last time we went to the Moon it was 3 people at a time at a cost of billions, but Noot has a plan goddamnit, to stop all Obama's wasteful spending!!!

Yes but you forget with all that government waste we were paying $1M per screw. This will be done by private enterprise!

These nuts never let the truth get in the way of their bashing.

. . . as if somehow calling them retards accomplishes anything - maybe it makes ya feel better about yourself?

A lot of anger here.

KAWDUP said:

. . . as if somehow calling them retards accomplishes anything - maybe it makes ya feel better about yourself?

A lot of anger here.

Wrong thread retard.

cheeno said:
KAWDUP said:

A lot of anger here.

Wrong thread retard.
lold in rl

KAWDUP said:
figures . . . just as clueless as he is.

You're the one who brought the word retard into this thread, yet you're lecturing everyone else about it's use?

Good one!

I'm not lecturing anyone. What . . . you feeling guilty?

How is it that bringing a word up used in another thread has any significance whatsoever about where the comment belongs? Just because "retards" was mentioned in umpty-ump other threads does not mean my comment belongs in one of those threads where it was mentioned. Its use may have alluded to the use of the word by the left wing-nuts in the other threads, but was directly related to what point I thought Cheeno was making.

FYI - It is my mistake after all - I thought Cheeno wasn't being sarcastic. I take full blame for the misunderstanding. I will try not to make that mistake again so you'all don't get so confused again.

Sheesh!

mhughes0021 said:
Romneybot said:

He's probably excited about learning the fair price of air as determined by a free market system.

Noot wants to colonize the Moon so it can be populated with Texans, making it the largest state, and a big electoral count.

Back