Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

How many QB heads will Suh try to rip off

I was going to go 0 because with one ripped off he will get some games off so lets hope he just plays better then great.

i only saw the replay once, but to me it looked like suh thought he still had the ball. It didn't really look like a late hit, but it did seem like he wanted to make the rook think twice about playing another snap against him.

I LOVE THAT SHIT.
Seems like it could be on purpose too; because the more I think about it, if the QB has the ball then there's no way in hell he can make a play before hitting the turf with Suh all over his head like that. Yeah, I'll be pissed if he ever had to sit out games because of it. But until then I hope he keeps it up. Yeah Buddy! Yeeeeah Buddy

[flash=350,287:cx4979m3]http://www.youtube.com/v/2tWBOWI8AfU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:cx4979m3]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

And that wasn't even a bad one. But I want Suh to be Ferocious.

If the coaches were to let Suh do whatever he wanted, (and they might during or after, esp. in "certain" retaliatory situations) Suh would try to decapitate every QB that he faces @ or behind the the line of scrimmage, I have absolutely no doubts about that.

The hopefully beautiful thing is that Fairley seems to hate QBs just as much as Suh, so the two of them may start a competition.
laugh.png

And some how Avril will fall next to the fallen QB and get credit with a sack.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]And some how Avril will fall next to the fallen QB and get credit with a sack.

Or he will get a half a sack because Suh will throw the QB's head at him.

I dont blame him one bit for the Dalton play. He'll get some bad press for it but it was clear he thought he had the ball still. Was even close to ta in the grasp call. Ofcourse they had to throw the flag for the head lock slam but meh....its football and the guy should button his chin strap. Wheres the flag for a non buttoned chin strap by the way!!!!????

Back