Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chauncey Billups career over

bestisbest

Torn Achilles. He's done.

Hope to see him retire a Piston.

I saw that... that is too bad I was sorta rooting for the clippers to make a deep playoff run because of CB... I agree Dumars was a idiot to get rid of CB.

I started a CB thread on the Pistons board .... after hearing his remarks, maybe he won't retire.

But I'd also be surprised if he "retired" as anything other than a Denver Nuggets player. For the successes he had in Detroit, he's a neighborhood guy and very, very, very loved in Denver. My dad went to the same HS and I live in PARK HILL. My 5yr old son would go to Chauncey's Elementary School and a good buddy of mine is friends with Chauncey's younger brother, Rodney.

If he does wind up retiring, I'd put $$ on it being in Denver > Detroit.

Back