Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anonymous

biggunsbob

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521197/

Some critics hammered it and the reviews are all over the place.. The movie subscribes to the Oxfordian theory of Shakespeare authorship which basically says Shakespeare did not write his works. The sets and backdrop of the movie were really well done and if you like politically movies set in this time period it is a decent movie... It does bounce back and fore over a 4o year period in the movie and I am sure they took a ton of poetic license in this movie... Heck who the hell knows it was over 400 years ago in a era where your head had as good a chance as finding a bucket as any.. I did liked it but I like time period movies...LOL heck I like all movies pretty much..

Back