Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT - OK Enough of this BS

tinselwolverine

This is a great board, and all, but after, what is it , two weeks? There hasn't been a single vitriolic, hyperbolic ("them two words rhyme, you know" - Rich Rodriguez) thread about religion, politics, or both.

So I'm finally gonna start one.

After the Republican...um...whatever it was this week...Michele Bachman (she spells "Michele" with only one "l") is a genius...

....and...

...if Jesus were here with us today, he'd be standing arm in arm with Martin Sheen.

MicheLLe Bachmann's husband is secretly gay. Seriously, listen to him speak and the way he moves. GAY!

She's a dumb bitch, but not quite as dumb as Sarah Palin or Goof Troop (Santorum). Mitt Romney is a coward. Cain is a racist S.O.B. but not as bad as Ron Paul. The only thing Paul has going for him is his stance on the war and legalization of weed. Pawlenty is a fucking liar. "I balanced our budget!" NO YOU FUCKING DIDN"T! YOU USED STIMULUS MONEY TO BALANCE IT! Who am I forgetting? Oh yeah! Gingrich...do i really have to say it? The only guy worth a damn running on the right is Huntsman, but sadly, he'll never be able to win the primary. I'm a dem...well, at least 80% dem and I find that Obama would be an amazing president if he only stuck to the shit he believes in. Why the hell do you give in when you have the people on your side? I understand compromise, but he could have went about it in a better way. Fuck Washington, fuck the voters, and fuck me too! We're all going to hell! LOL LOL LOL

there, did i play the part well, tinsel?

I OT'd your post. Just a fair warning, next time, put this in the Off Topic section. I'll allow this here for now though.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I OT'd your post. Just a fair warning, next time, put this in the Off Topic section. I'll allow this here for now though.

Oh, OK. Thanks. New board, new procedures to adjust to, you know...

Thanks again.

Oh, I just saw, there is an OT section...cool...well, go ahead and move this there, if you wanna, it's your call...and if I have any OT ideas going forward, I'll just start them in the OT section to begin with, now I know it's there....

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":4gi0m9i2]I OT'd your post. Just a fair warning, next time, put this in the Off Topic section. I'll allow this here for now though.

Thanks again.[/quote:4gi0m9i2]

It's all good tinsel. I'm not ESPN. I don't mind a little shit talking and fighting as long as it isn't a constant thing if you know what I mean.

Vitriolic, hyperbolic ....... Rudimentary and ...exemplary.

Indignation, resignation, configuration and regeneration ......I walk alone.

Enigmatic, transatlantic, dogmatic, tragic ........I walk alone.

*Chicken Wing*

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="TinselWolverine":12kozys8]

Thanks again.

It's all good tinsel. I'm not ESPN. I don't mind a little shit talking and fighting as long as it isn't a constant thing if you know what I mean.[/quote:12kozys8]

OK, cool, obviously the OP was a parody of some of the shenanigans that used to go on over there.

I never really got into those threads, except to make a few jokes here and there...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":g9dej1eu]

It's all good tinsel. I'm not ESPN. I don't mind a little shit talking and fighting as long as it isn't a constant thing if you know what I mean.

OK, cool, obviously the OP was a parody of some of the shenanigans that used to go on over there.

I never really got into those threads, except to make a few jokes here and there...[/quote:g9dej1eu]

it seems like the only people postiing on the wolverines, lions, and tigers boards right now are low post count users or chico type posters.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]I OT'd your post. Just a fair warning, next time, put this in the Off Topic section. I'll allow this here for now though.

SMITE HIM!! SMITE HIM!!

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Oh, I just saw, there is an OT section...cool...well, go ahead and move this there, if you wanna, it's your call...and if I have any OT ideas going forward, I'll just start them in the OT section to begin with, now I know it's there....

But nobody would have seen your faux troll there.

Back