Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

First practice in pads

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Short clip. If you haven't seen it, here it is...

[flash=350,287:xfqqtwyi]http://www.youtube.com/v/JduvfCdd42U&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:xfqqtwyi]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

Sweet....
Thanks for posting it...I am getting so excited.. i may get to go to the Michigan ND game... I am keeping my fingers crossed..

I can certainly say beyond a doubt that I absolutely HATE the triple stripe on the jersey. Maybe if they had continued it down the pants...nah, probably not even then.

Thanks for the post though Monster! Bad stripes or no, I'm psyched for some UM football!!! Especially after the Lions game today. Nothing like a preseason game to get one hyped up for the real deal!

Not sure about the uniforms but if they are better then last year and show improvement on defense over RR's 3 year debacles they can wear anything they like... Just get some wins...

zyxt9 said:
I can certainly say beyond a doubt that I absolutely HATE the triple stripe on the jersey. Maybe if they had continued it down the pants...nah, probably not even then.

Thanks for the post though Monster! Bad stripes or no, I'm psyched for some UM football!!! Especially after the Lions game today. Nothing like a preseason game to get one hyped up for the real deal!

those are just practice uniforms. correct me if i'm wrong someone?

I didn't see any excuse making going on in that video. that's a positive development.

Lewan and Molk looked low and strong on their blocks. I keep waiting for someone to step up and push/overtake Kovacs for the starting spot at strong safety.

Don't worry, Champ....there will be times this year when posters explain reasons for failure and you'll call them excuses and insist we all blame the coach for drops, missed tackles, missed blocks, interceptions, trans fat, global warming, cancer, traffic, gas prices, and menstrual cycles. Be patient, it'll come.

bamf16 said:
....there will be times this year when posters explain reasons for failure and you'll call them excuses and insist we all blame the coach for drops, missed tackles, missed blocks, interceptions, trans fat, global warming, cancer, traffic, gas prices, and menstrual cycles. Be patient, it'll come.

I, for one, will never blame Coach Hoke for menstrual cycles.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
bamf16 said:
....there will be times this year when posters explain reasons for failure and you'll call them excuses and insist we all blame the coach for drops, missed tackles, missed blocks, interceptions, trans fat, global warming, cancer, traffic, gas prices, and menstrual cycles. Be patient, it'll come.

I, for one, will never blame Coach Hoke for menstrual cycles.

what about menstrual cramps?

bamf16 said:
Lewan and Molk looked low and strong on their blocks. I keep waiting for someone to step up and push/overtake Kovacs for the starting spot at strong safety.

Don't worry, Champ....there will be times this year when posters explain reasons for failure and you'll call them excuses and insist we all blame the coach for drops, missed tackles, missed blocks, interceptions, trans fat, global warming, cancer, traffic, gas prices, and menstrual cycles. Be patient, it'll come.

+1 to anyone who can get trans fat and menstrual cycles in a coherent sentence.

Back