Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Whats With Trumps Meltdown Over Santorum Wins ?

lions2011

What's with the donald ? last 2 days he's been on Fox tripping out over Rick Santorums 3 Primary wins...in his words " I just dont get it ".

Donald took alot of credit for Romneys big win in Nevada , must be upset his boy got waxed on Tuesday night.

Whenever I see that fake-businessman / reality TV star trumpeted as though he were a REAL businessman, or some sort of authority on politics... I'm convinced our nation is doomed.

Well, not your nation, but my nation.

He's just worried that someone will upset Mittens chance at knocking over the Kenyan in November, seriously though, I hope when Obama is re-elected that Trump is so distraught he throws himself out his penthouse window of Trump Tower.

That's change we can all believe in.

Without the government intervention on Trump's behalf in his 3 bankruptcies, the Donald would be penniless and homeless. This guy is a joke and his endorsement can only hurt a candidate.

When Trump said he supports Romney you think Romney was like "ah fk, damn it Donald".

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]When Trump said he supports Romney you think Romney was like "ah fk, damn it Donald".

I think the rule is, during an election season, you don't turn down an endorsement, unless it's from someone really out there, like Ted Kaczynski. Everyone has some group of voters who supports them, and there's no sense alienating them when all you have to do is say "thanks for the endorsement."

Most people know that Trump is a clown, and probably consider him harmless now that he's gone back to reality TV and left the campaign trail, but I gather he still has some fans/supporters who believe his act and Romney doesn't want to piss them off while he's still fighting for delegates in the primaries.

Back