Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dad shoots his daughter's laptop

Oh an these are a dollar a piece..... LOL

Holy crap this is great...

I find it's a case of the apple not falling too far from the tree.

Cowboy Einstein talks about how he spent money/time on her laptop, which he bought to begin with, then shoots it full of holes, he could have taken it away and locked it up, or sold the fucking thing on ebay and got something for it, instead the dipshit is out all those greenbacks, plus what his retarded exploding ammo costs. Though I suppose if he thinks the Zombie Apocalypse is coming soon, the ammo was not too stupid a purchase.

Then the retard thinks that when she grows up, and leaves the house and gets a job, she's going to pay him back the $130 for the laptop, plus the cost of his ammo......NO WONDER HIS DAUGHTER IS FUCKED UP, HER FATHER IS MISSING A CHROMOSOME.

The kids a brat, but...find me a teenager who isn't, jesus look at the 90's when grunge music was popular, if facebook had been around then I'd bet we would have seen worse posts.

And btw Tex, way to "teach kids a lesson" while puffing away on that cancer stick you moron.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Good job Dad. We need more parents like this.

You mean hypocrites?

Because that's what the dad is, he got all red-assed when his daughter posted something on the internet about him, so he played the 2-wrongs-make-a-right card and did the same thing x1000.

Now his little stunt has gone viral, his kid is probably going to need a shit load of therapy, if she does not do something worse.

People who post video's of them disciplining their children online are idiots, that's not how you set an example to your kid, by humiliating them in front of the entire world.

That dad's an asshole.

I can't tell if MI_Thumb is just trolling or is being genuine.

BUT... I kinda agree.

the writer Hunter S. Thompson used to blast his typewriters with a shotgun when they broke or fucked up. I always thought he was a badass, so I'm not against shooting things per se... but this dad sounds kinda like a douche.

next we'll see him on right-wing talk radio shows, telling us what's wrong with "kids these days." I'm sure he can find some way to tie his daughter's behavior to something Obama did.

Let's hope his daughter finds some pics of HIM being stupid when he was a teenager and uploads them to the internets

apparently the dad released some long rambling statement about how he doesn't want his daughter to get the wrong idea, so he won't use his new found fame to profit. However, he will keep saying shit on facebook.

I guess... being an attention whore is okay; profiting from it is not.

I predict his daughter grows up to be a stripper who doesn't charge for lap dances.

I'm not trolling, I don't know why that would even be a question.

Most peoples first reaction is probably to think 'awesome', or 'good job, dad' but you have to look at the broader picture.

This thing is viral, most people now know who this girl is, she does not have the option of remaining anonymous in this prank, no, this 15 year old girls name is all over the internet, a shitload of people now knows her address, and probably what school she goes to, this whole things is far beyond a little "tough love".

The dad might go too far and be more strict than I would. He's very theatrical about it. But it is far better than the other extreme.

Red and Guilty said:
The dad might go too far and be more strict than I would. He's very theatrical about it. But it is far better than the other extreme.

Oh I dont know about that. I think being too strict produces kids that are just as fucked up as those whos parents are too lenient

The dude is obviously loaded with money. He doesn't care about a lab top and 130 bucks. The dad is awesome, people who think he went too far need to man up and stop being a pansy.

Don't be a rude piece of shit teenager and have some respect and this doesn't happen. God forbid you make a bed.

People are way too sensitive anymore.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
The dude is obviously loaded with money. He doesn't care about a lab top and 130 bucks. The dad is awesome, people who think he went too far need to man up and stop being a pansy.

Don't be a rude piece of shit teenager and have some respect and this doesn't happen. God forbid you make a bed.

The Dad is awesome?

The guy's a douchebag. He humiliates his kid in front of the world? Sure, the kid needs to be punished, but he crossed the line.

Oh, and teenagers are mainly rude pieces of shit. It goes with being a teenager.

Maize&Cheese304 said:

The Dad is awesome?

The guy's a douchebag. He humiliates his kid in front of the world? Sure, the kid needs to be punished, but he crossed the line.

Oh, and teenagers are mainly rude pieces of shit. It goes with being a teenager. The cowboy did this for one reason and ONE reason only. To get noticed somehow. The dudes a joke of a Father.

Wow. It's a teenage thing? Do you have any idea how rude and disrespectful kids are now compared to older generations.

The dad told her what would happen if she did it AGAIN. and she did.

Letting kids have too much power is how you get shit music with people dressing up like a Fuckin robot. Guys looking like girls, girls looking like a clown or an eli dead chick. Parents need to grow a pair.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Wow. It's a teenage thing? Do you have any idea how rude and disrespectful kids are now compared to older generations.

The dad told her what would happen if she did it AGAIN. and she did.

Letting kids have too much power is how you get shit music with people dressing up like a Fuckin robot. Guys looking like girls, girls looking like a clown or an eli dead chick. Parents need to grow a pair.

Hey, i'm all for disciplining your child but to "embarrass" your kid kid like that to the world is bad parenting and bad judgement on his part. C'mon, man, did he really need to do that? It accomplished nothing i bet and that household is FARRRRR worse off than it was before that garbage happened. You're supposed to have a relationship with your kids, not push them away. The guy's a goof.

And don't give me that garbage on how the older generation was more respectful because it's a crock of shit. I come from the older generation and we were some cocky arrogant fucks....lol. Believe that!!

Maize&Cheese304 said:
So if an old lady dropped her groceries, you wouldn't have helped her pick them up?

As a teenager? I don't think i would of, no.

Nowadays? Absolutely i would.

Now, go ahead and tell me my parents raised me wrong. They didn't actually. They raised me good but i was a stubborn fn kid and didn't give a shit about nothing.

Back