Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge

tomdalton22

Inge cleared waivers when he went down to Toledo. Can the Tigers trade him at any time or do they have to put him through waivers? A friend of mine who is a die hard Philly fan said they need a 3B and he has heard rumors about Inge. Just curious about the rules.

He cleared. He can be traded now until the end of the month. He doesn't need to go through again.

I can't imagine anyone trading for this guy. Must be in dire straights.

MI_Thumb said:
Brandon is going to veto any trade period.

Just for some odd reason Philly picks him up. He'd pass that to be a bench player at most with Detroit?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":a99dumkn]Brandon is going to veto any trade period.

Just for some odd reason Philly picks him up. He'd pass that to be a bench player at most with Detroit? [/quote:a99dumkn]

I think so, yes.

He's made it clear he has every intention of coming back in September, and I think he said he would have vetoed a trade to the Marlins, when the rumors were going once he got DFA'd.

In Brandon's mind, he still thinks he will be our starting 3bman next season.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":8igs9drl]

Just for some odd reason Philly picks him up. He'd pass that to be a bench player at most with Detroit?

I think so, yes.

He's made it clear he has every intention of coming back in September, and I think he said he would have vetoed a trade to the Marlins, when the rumors were going once he got DFA'd.

In Brandon's mind, he still thinks he will be our starting 3bman next season.[/quote:8igs9drl]

Florida's one thing but Philly, be dumb not to take that job'

Back