Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Whitney Houston Dead

My buddy's facebook status

I dont know why people are so upset that a crackwhore died, shit happens in detroit everyday, i dont see any pity for them

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]My buddy's facebook status

I dont know why people are so upset that a crackwhore died, shit happens in detroit everyday, i dont see any pity for them

Honestly, I agree 100%

She had a life millions of people would die for, and she just let it go to hell. And it's not like people were not trying to help the stubborn bitch either.

And now just like with Michael Jackson, we're going to hear for weeks how great she was, and how much worse off the world is without her.

I can't believe Costner took a bullet for that bitch.

Everyone says she sang the greatest national anthem of all time.....no one seems to recall it was lip sung. Crackhead recorded it months earlier.

tycobb420 said:
Sounds like she drowned in the bathtub.

What a copycat, can't Jim Morrison have anything to himself?
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Back