Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tulloch earning my respect off the field as well

wheels002

stephentulloch Stephen Tulloch
Taking a 100 kids and single parents from the Boys and Girls club of Detroit to see the movie Zookeeper today.Gotta love the kids..

For him to do this and he has only been on the team and in the area a few weeks just shows the kind of guy he is.

This is fantastic... Nice to have character guys on your club...

The guy didn't have to earn my respect, just glad he chose to come to Detroit....he had plenty of teams interested. Nice to see pro bowl talent in the middle. I am slap happy!!!

I had respect for him on the field. I just wanted to give him props for doing this off the field especially because he is new to the team and the area. To many times they only get talked about off the field for the bad things they do.

Good for Tulloch. Stand up guy...

Now, i want to see him put Peterson's, Forte and Grant's junk into the dirt. Ya, boy!!!

He's gotta get his good work in done here while he can. If he has anything resembling the season he SHOULD have playing behidn this line, he'll be out of town next year getting WAY over paid by somebody.

I don't see Tulloch leaving....this is the perfect defense for him ( besides the Titans) , I think they extend him right after the season.

SLICK said:
I don't see Tulloch leaving....this is the perfect defense for him ( besides the Titans) , I think they extend him right after the season.

I've agreed with you on that point for months. Since we first started talking about it like back in January/February.

But if he comes out and has 170 tackles and does what lots of people think he's capable of, he might get a stupid money contract.

I'm completely with you that there isn't a better situation for him, but if somebody is gonna pay him...

it could happen... I hope it doesn't, but it could.

watching zookeeper by myself would be hard enough without 100 screaming kids.. ugh mad props, i'd have gone crazy lol

Back