Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lidstrom sets a NHL Record

Not too bad for a guy who who came into the league with no hype what so ever. Who ever found him in Sweden deserves a big thank you from all fans of the wings. ( Im not sure if it was Hakan Andersson that found him he joined the team in 1990 one year before lidstrom but im not sure if he was the one who found him.)

No kidding... Maybe we can get one more year out of him... Getting him over 1600 games would be neat..

Hopefully he doesn't finish elsewhere and his record is no more. I don't watch hockey much these days but Lidstrom is incredible. Always enjoyed watching him play.

Funny every year for the past five years i have watched more and more hockey..It really is a tough and great sport.. I am excited or tonights game..

Back