Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

creepy guy kicked out of OU

Michchamp

Link: http://www.freep.com/article/20120214/NEWS05/120214013/Oakland-University-student-suspended

guy sounds like a total loser: 56-years-old, taking a creative writing class at OU, and getting booted for writing a perverse essay about his teacher.

now he's whining and trying to portray himself as the victim. what a tool.

figured the comments would be tearing him apart... but it looks like the "creepy 50-year-old loser" demographic is solidly behind him. I like that the Freep made logging into facebook required for comments. It provides an answer to the age old internet question of "what kind of moron would say something like that?"

Nothing wrong with a 56 year old taking a creative writing class but suspension seems appropriate. The teacher was probably scared and thought he was a psycho which would seem pretty accurate.

yeah... I should've emphasized the "and" part. Nothing wrong with going back to school at any point in life to better yourself.

I get the sense that this guy was not really doing that. sounds like he's read a few too many penthouse letters & and watched too many 1980's college comedies...

Back