Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Interesting ESPN Article on Nash to Wings

tbone413

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/14....k ely-to-happen

Interesting read...I agree with LeBrun - if I were the Wings I wouldnt try to make a move to get him at the Deadline due to the fact that they would have to part with several key pieces..but In the offseason who knows...I would much rather have Nash over Parise, but Parise wouldnt cost any thing in return..then again its not a done deal that Parise signs with the Wings either. A team could severly overpay for him and FUBAR Detroits whole plan

---------------------------------------------

If I had to wager, I

Top tier player. But I just don't see how we can get him. If Columbus was even considering trading him to us, I would cry when I saw what they wanted. Then there is his insane cap number, which can be dealt with, Parise won't come cheap, but we don't lose any assets, and Smith needs to stay a Wing. But damn would it be fun to have Nash, Bert and Franzen lineup together... Scary forecheck

So it's news that Nash is not coming to Detroit. Typical ESPN BS.

Back