Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mitts "Growing Up Michigan Add"

lions2011

poor Mittens , the guy is just so fucking out of touch.

his new add " Growing Up Michigan" in which he say's he remembers going to the Auto Shows with his Pappy , but then uses a photo of him and the Old Man at the New York Worlds Fair , looking down from a Heli Pad.

my god Mittens , if you lose the state where your Old Man was pretty much a God you got SERIOUS problems.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/02/16/426988/mitt-romney-michigan-ad-helipad/?mobile=nc

LOL, nice.

some campaign staffer probably figured, "there's a goddam giant blown up car in the photo. that's gotta be somewhere in Michigan."

It's truly been fun to watch this train wreck of a GOP nomination. The Mitt has looked like a horses ass throughout and he's down in Michigan. Michigan? Isn't Michigan one of the 5 states that Mitt claims to be from? You can dress him in jeans until the cows come home, but Mitt i just not a very likeable guy and the rich snob comes through no matter what he does or what he says.

johnny2x2x said:
... but Mitt i just not a very likeable guy and the rich snob comes through no matter what he does or what he says.

Yep.

Even when he wears that goofy plaid shirt to try to blend in

He looks like something right out of an LL Bean catalog.

SLICK said:
poor Mittens , the guy is just so fucking out of touch.

his new add " Growing Up Michigan" in which he say's he remembers going to the Auto Shows with his Pappy , but then uses a photo of him and the Old Man at the New York Worlds Fair , looking down from a Heli Pad.

my god Mittens , if you lose the state where your Old Man was pretty much a God you got SERIOUS problems.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/02/16/426988/mitt-romney-michigan-ad-helipad/?mobile=nc

the chrysler he was driving was manufactured in canada as well.

Back