Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Carlos Zambrano: Glad we did not...

Every time I see or read about zambrano all I can think of is the talking heads song;
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away.

It's honestly never a good idea to go after a head case...especially when a guy has a history of it. They always end up snapping. It's just in their personality and they can only keep it under control for so long. As with the vast majority of guys like him, this was completely predictable. The risk usually outweighs the reward.

He gave up four or five homers, threw at Chipper Jones twice, then cleared out his locker when he was ejected. He told some personnel that he was retiring.

As cursed as the Detroit Lions have been over the past half-century or so, there is always the "Choke-ago Cubs" who have been a cursed pro-sports franchise for over a century and twice as long..haha!!

_karma__by_darkmoon3636.gif

the Cubs have banned him for 30 days without pay. he cant even be near the team.

there is definitely something wrong with that guy's head.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Every time I see or read about zambrano all I can think of is the talking heads song;
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away.

I was thinking "Burden in My Hand" by Soundgarden (I lost my head again...won't you cry for me."

you got that right....Zambrano has a bad temper. Seems like he would be a cancer in the clubhouse

Back