Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wings make offer for Kubina

Do the Wings need another 3rd line Dman who struggles with consistency? I get that he is a physical player and has a booming right handed shot...but I prefer consistency over those characteristics. Not to mention it would be nice to get someone who can actually play on the 1st or 2nd Dlines in the event of injury or keeping him around for a few more years in preparation for Lids retirement...which will likely happen if the Wings get another Cup this year, IMO. Just kinda seems Lids will want to go out on top like that if he has the opportunity.

Just helping out Stevie Y by raising interest and getting as much as possible from the Flyers.

So much for that.. Looks like he went to the Flyers.

I believe the Wings need a d-man pretty badly. They obviously don't feel like Commodore is the answer and Kindl is positively brutal. Almost anyone would be an upgrade in the 6th D spot.

Back