Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bears game

If they have issues blocking the Bills I cant wait to see what we do to that OL

I think they are ashamed to show their second team O-line, its almost halftime and the starters are still in.

lol...imagine if they get behind by 2 scores in the 4th quarter the opposing teams will pin their ears back and kill them.

9 sacks to a Bills team that may not have had 9 all last year combined. A few Bears fans are concerned. Although now it's ok because it's preseason and Cutler barely played. one thing that confuses me with the Bears is they let their center go. then they signed a replacement but right now their starting center was their starting RG because they guy they signed is out of shape and sucks lol.

immediately after kreutz was let go, all the bears fans dumped all over him. "he's too old", "not good anymore", "was our weakness on the o-line", etc.

Letting Kreutz walk was a HUGE mistake for the Bears. I fucking love it!!!!!

Back