Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Datsyuk's goal not good enough for ESPN

biggunsbob

So late Sunday night I am waiting for ESPN's sportcenter to get over to start a movie and they say they will count down the top plays of the week. So i decide to wait to see where PD's goal ends up because surely It is one of the top play's of the week. This is where they lump all sort's of plays with each number.. So at number eight there are 3 hockey goals all are really good but not one holds a candle light to the magicians goal. So i figure it maybe be a top play.. They show dunk, after dunk, and last minute buzzer beaters but out of the 30-50 plays they show it does not cut the mustard for plays of the week.. ESPN where reporting has gone from terrible to disgusting. I don'y know why it bothers me but it does..

evolutionkb said:
It did make the SC top plays of the night @ #2.

Well that is something but to not make the top plays of the week Sunday night is ridiculous...

Back