Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Knight 23 points and 10 assists

biggunsbob

Without committing a turnover was the first rookie in 12 years to do so... Rockets Steve Francis did it in 1999...

G'damn, that's impressive. On a separate note, whatever happened to Steve Francis?

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]G'damn, that's impressive. On a separate note, whatever happened to Steve Francis?

He tied for rookie of the year, was a three time all-star, and averaged Lebron-esque numbers (20-6-6) for the first 5 or so years of his career. Then his career was derailed by injuries. It's easy to forget in the wake of his highly publicized diva issues, but he was a damn good basketball player before his knees gave out.

If Knight can be that good without the injury concerns or gigantic ego, he'll be the steal of the draft.

cheeno said:
I guess Lin technically isn't a rookie.

Did you miss the fact that Knight had no turnover... LIN does that all the time even though he is fun to watch .. LOL..

Pretty impressive what Knight did.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
cheeno said:
I guess Lin technically isn't a rookie.

Did you miss the fact that Knight had no turnover... LIN does that all the time even though he is fun to watch .. LOL..

Pretty impressive what Knight did.

I did. Lin is good for about 7 TOs a game.

Back